Sunday, April 6, 2014

Things I'm Loving Lately

Everyday essentials and activities that I have been loving, and I think you will too!

Divergent
Went into this movie not having read the books and with little expectations, but left LOVING it. I just purchased the second book of the series on Amazon.

Jeggings
I'm not embarrassed to say that I have literally been wearing the same pair for the past three days, because they are that comfy. I dare you to put them on… but you won't want to take them off.

This Art Project
I'm always looking for new DIYs to try and this one is a must do. It looks pretty simple and the materials are easily found around the house. Plus, the end result is awesome!

Herbal Essence Naked Shampoo
First of all, the smell of this stuff is amazing. That in itself sold me. However, this shampoo is also really good for your hair. It doesn't have any harsh chemicals and I'm not lying when I say that I noticed a difference after the first time I used it.
I bought the volume version but they also have a shine one too I believe.

Trader Joe's Spicy Chai Latte Mix
Ok so I haven't officially bought this yet because there isn't a convenient Trader Joe's location by me, but I have heard nothing but good things. So from one blogger to the next, and because I have the highest confidence in Trader Joe's, I will recommend this mix if you love chai as much as I do.

This Quote
"A personal style is like handwriting - it happens as the byproduct of our way of seeing things, enriched by the experiences of everything around us." 

Happy weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment