Thursday, April 10, 2014

Midweek Motivation

Ok so it's Thursday and not exactly midweek but that's because my "motivator" for this week has been keeping me away from all technology…

My midweek motivation has been none other than the beautiful spring weather. Yesterday we reached a high of 70… 70! Being from Minnesota and catching a break from negative temperatures and a polar vortex has been so refreshing. This weather makes me feel productive, energized, and positive all at the same time. It's exactly what I need to motivate me for the rest of the week. If you're a fellow Minnesotan or are also experiencing warm temps and blue skies, go outside. See how a walk and some fresh air can change your attitude and perspective on the things you have to tackle this week. I completely believe that the simplest things in life can bring us the most good. Who knew weather could be so great?

What's your midweek motivation?


1 comment:

  1. Yes, spring is in the air!! It's amazing what a difference a shift in the weather can make. I love this time of year. It's the season of life, rebirth and growth and I'm feeling more inspired than ever. Happy Weekend!

    http://www.brookemeaganjones.com

    ReplyDelete