Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Life Through a Lens

It's amazing how a single picture can recreate an entire memory. I look at this picture and instantly remember being in Italy. My mom told me to take a picture of these flowers because they were beautiful and bright pink. I was hot and slightly crabby, but I took it anyway. I'm glad I did.


I look at this picture from the same trip and remember seeing these buildings from blocks away. I knew I had to get a picture of them because they looked "artsy". 


I remember being slightly disappointed when I realized that this picture of my macaroon turned out blurry… after I had already eaten the Macaroon. 


I remember the crowds of people that stood on this bridge to take the perfect picture. 


Few words are needed when you look at life through a lens. I like to let the picture do most the talking. 

No comments:

Post a Comment