Monday, September 15, 2014

"Sorry, I was busy watching YouTube."

If you've only been on YouTube to watch music videos and "My Push up Bra will help me get my man". Then I'm about to introduce you to a whole new realm of entertainment. At the beginning of this year I discovered an entirely different outlet of YouTube content. From beauty and fashion to everyday blogging (that's right, video blogging) these YouTube videos are like Netflix but dare I say better? Ok, let's not go there. But still, I just can't get enough!

If you think I'm crazy, or have no idea what I'm talking about, I've listed a few of my favorite YouTube channels that you've got to check out. They will keep you entertained for hours and have you saying "Sorry, I was busy watching YouTube."




"EssieButton" - This girl is as real as it gets and loves to tell it how it is. Essie lives in England but is originally from Canada, and is by far by favorite YouTube vlogger. She describes herself as a "beauty blogger who occasionally dabbles in life endeavors". 






Bethany Mota - A classic YouTuber. Seriously. This girl has like 6 million followers on YouTube. If there is any channel you need to check out, it's hers. I do have to say though, she does target her videos mostly towards teens. So maybe not an all-time favorite of mine, but still worth watching.








Tess Christine - A fellow Minnesotan! And a fashion guru. Tess has an amazing sense of style. Not only does she film "get the look for less" videos, but she also posts "outfits of the week" and "get ready with me" videos. Of course, she has beauty and food content too but the fashion is my fav. 









"The Kitchy Kitchen" - Claire is a new channel discovery of mine but if you love to cook (or just love food in general) then this girl is unreal. Her recipes are so easy but so delicious. Ever since I started watching her videos I have been inspired to experiment more in the kitchen. No lies.

No comments:

Post a Comment